Tuesday, August 01, 2006
Introduction
Hi there! My name is Mary and I am starting this blog as a journal of sorts. Just to tell you a little bit about myself...

* I am 29 years old.
* I am married to my best friend Jim. We have been together for 8 1/2 years and married for 5 1/2 of those years.
* I have a 20 month old daughter named Abigail (we call her Abhi).
* I am currently 36 weeks pregnant with Baby #2. My due date is August 29th and we don't know if it is a boy or girl yet. I am planning a home birth with a midwife.
* We currently live in Austin, Texas and love it here. Jim and I have both moved around a lot in our lives and I think we have both found Austin to be the perfect place for us.
* I have a degree in Bioenvironmental Science and currently work for an environmental consulting firm.

I don't really know what I am going to write about, but I suppose it will evolve over time and include stuff about being a mother and a wife and just life in general. Stay tuned!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer