Wednesday, August 02, 2006
Rough night and morning
Last night, Abhi cried in her sleep a few times. I don't know what this is all about....is she having a bad dream, teeth hurt, ??? I know she's not awake when she does it because she would get up and come in our room to get me if she was. When I hear her, I usually lay there a minute to see if she will go back to sleep before I get up. I think I went in there 3 or 4 times last night. I could just rub her back a little and she would stop crying.

This morning she woke up while Jim was getting ready and he brought her in our room with her bunny and binky to get in bed with me. We both went back to sleep until the alarm went off and had to get up. She cried from the time we woke up to the time we got in the car to leave. She didn't want to do anything. Didn't want to get on the potty, didn't want to get off the potty, didn't want to take her pj's off, didn't want to put her clothes on, didn't want to go in the living room, really didn't want to put on her shoes (she squirmed, screamed, and kicked), and really didn't want to leave the apartment. *Sigh* She did accept some Tylenol, so that makes me think that her teeth are hurting. She just got all 4 of her 1st year molars in and now all she's getting 3 bottom teeth and 2 top teeth (4 of those are the pointy eyeteeth).

I hope tonight is better. Last night she was in a pretty bad mood and the only thing that kept her from crying was for me to lay on the bed with her and watch Little Bear on tv. Jim made dinner. I actually didn't mind that too much - gave me a chance to rest :) But if I just got up to go to the bathroom, she would follow me around crying. She also wouldn't eat dinner, but I got her to eat some cereal later. Better than nothing I guess. Of course, she wouldn't let Jim do anything with her, which has been the case for a while. When she's in a good mood, she likes to play with him, but any other time, it's all mommy all the time.

Is it too much to hope for that she will grow out of this "mommy only" phase before the new baby is born??


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer