Monday, February 19, 2007
My Best Shot Monday
I don't have any recent pictures from this past week (well I think I do, but Jim has hidden the camera somewhere and I can't find it) so I thought I would post a past favorite picture (or 2 or 3 since Tracey posted more than one on her blog Picture This.

These 2 are of Abhi last Easter weekend. I was visiting my parents in Victoria. We went outside and I laid down on the ground and took pictures of Abhi as she played around me. The pictures came out really neat.





This picture was taken a day or two before Fiona was born. I love it for so many reasons.


That's it for today!

Oh! One more thing.....

Fiona is officially sitting up now! I will try to get some pictures tonight. It won't be long before she is crawling!


4 Comments:

Blogger tracey clark said...

You know I love those! That last one makes me weepy in that mommy kind of way. Thanks for sharing them with us at Picture This.
: ) Tracey @ Picture This

i really like that 2nd one. cool angle!

http://crunchydomesticgoddess.wordpress.com/

Blogger Never That Easy said...

Aww.. that last one makes me all melty. Too, too sweet.

Blogger Karianna said...

Oh, the last one is just so tender!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer