Thursday, August 03, 2006
Midwife Appointment
Just got back from my midwife appointment and these are the latest stats:

  • I am 36 weeks along
  • Weight: 163 lbs (lost 1.5 pounds from 2 weeks ago)
  • Belly measured at 35 weeks
  • Midwife estimated the baby weighed 6 lbs 12 oz. She thinks the baby will weigh over 8 lbs at birth
  • I am 1 cm dialated and 60% effaced and the baby's head is at -2 station and engaged.
  • She thinks I will give birth right around my due date.

I was hoping that I would be more dialated. Oh well. I only have 1 more week of work after this week, so that is what I am looking forward to the most. My brain is just not functioning for work right now. I just want to be done with work, stay home, and lay around all day watching tv and reading. With dropping Abhi off at the babysitter and picking her up, my trip to and from work takes a little over an hour each way. The temperature right now gets over 100 every day, so doing anything outside just sucks. Even swimming is not that enjoyable, because the water is so warm in the pool by the end of the day that it isn't that refreshing. I just want to hide away and be lazy these last few weeks.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer