Tuesday, February 20, 2007
My Little Princess
Abhi got her very first princess dress yesterday. Her babysitter's daughter got it for her and she was wearing it when I went to pick her and Fiona yesterday. She greeted me with a very loud "Look Mommy! I'm a PRINCESS!"
Isn't she cute? I am sure she is going to want to wear it all the time now. It is still a little big, so she has plenty of time to grow into it.

In other news, we are going to visit my parents this weekend. Abhi has been asking about them for a while, but my mom was in Tanzania for a couple of weeks, so this weekend will be the first chance we have had in a while. It will be fun I think. I always enjoy seeing my parents. I appreciate them so much more now that I am a parent. My mom has turned into a regular world traveler since my dad retired and I finished with school. This was her 3rd trip to Africa. She has also gone to Peru, the Bahamas, Hawaii a couple of times, and Alaska a few times. She is a great photographer and always has really cool pictures from her trips. She usually gives me a CD with all of the pictures, so I will try to remember to post a few here when I get back.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer