Thursday, August 24, 2006
Still here, still pregnant

2006-08-22 005
Originally uploaded by mamamary.

I am just chilling out on my maternity leave trying to stay patient. Not much has been happening lately. I had two home visits by the midwives that went well. Abhi was here for the first one and she had to be practically on my lap the whole time I was being examined. She gets really upset when anyone she doesn't know messes with me. It is exaspirating and cute at the same time. The last visit was on Tuesday and the midwife check me. She didn't say specifically how dialated or effaced I am, but she said she thought it would be another week or two until the baby decided it was time. A week would put me right on my due date. I hope it is sooner rather than later...I am so uncomfortable right now!

Here is a picture of me and Abhi taken the other night. She is such a mama's girl :)


1 Comments:

Blogger mamamilkers said...

I was wondering how you were doing, thinking maybe the babe arrived? Hopefully it won't be two more weeks.

Your daughter is so beautiful! That's a cute picture of the two of you.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer