Wednesday, February 21, 2007
Self Portraits
Tracey over at Picture This asked her readers to post more self portraits, so here are some of my favorites. The last picture on Monday's post is one that I took while Abhi and I were playing around on the bed.

This one was taken when Abhi was around 6 months old. I seem to get the best pictures when we are laying on the bed and I hold the camera up above us while taking the picture.


This next picture was taken at the same time as the one on Monday's post. I love the lighting of these pictures. The afternoon sun was coming in through the window next to the bed. I got some really cute pictures of Abhi where the sun was illuminating her.


The next one is a photo I took of Fiona and myself when she was about a week old. I just love snuggly, sleepy babies!


That's all for now! I need to get some more like this of Fiona and some of the 3 of us. I am planning to buy a new camera when we get our tax return, so I am pretty excited! The camera I have is pretty limited on adjustments. I hope I will be taking much better pictures in about a month!


4 Comments:

Blogger tracey clark said...

These are delicious!
Tracey @ Pictire This

Blogger Wil's Wheels said...

Beautiful. I came over from Picture This.

beautiful. i especially love that last one - so sweet.

Blogger Unknown said...

awesome! that's a great idea for getting photos w/ the little one! i love the look on abhi's face in the first one. they just grow up so quick, don't they?

(got here via picture this)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer