Friday, March 16, 2007
Woo Hoo!
I got my camera today!! Stay tuned for some more pictures!!

So, I have a question for the internet. What do you do when a 2 year old won't eat anything but chicken nuggets and peanut butter sandwiches? Jim wants to be a hardass about it and not let her have anything but what we are eating and if she won't eat, then too bad. My view is that I would rather her eat something than nothing at all. He thinks that we are letting her control us too much and I somewhat agree, but what can we do about it? I think she is probably just going through a stage and will start eating more variety soon. I also think that the more we make a big deal out of it, the longer it will continue. I don't know, I am learning how to handle a 2 yr old as I go. Hopefully, I will have it all figured out by the time Fiona gets to this age (rrriiiiiggghhtt-she will probably find a way to throw some new spin on it and I will be at a loss again).

Raising kids has been the biggest challenge of my life, but it is so so rewarding.


2 Comments:

Blogger Wendi said...

i would just let it go.
Just keep offering other stuff.
the kids do rule our lives whether we like it or not. i am watching the little mermaid again.

Blogger Stacy said...

I have had this trouble, too. I don't make seperate meals for my kids. I have yogurt and cheese sticks in the fridge if they don't eat dinner, for whatever reason. Somedays they don't even try it, so its them just being stubborn. I just watch what they eat over the course of a day. If they have a light meal, I don't worry over it.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer