Wednesday, March 07, 2007
105 Facts About Me
Since I don't really have much to talk about today, I thought I would steal one of those MySpace surveys and post it here. So, here it goes....


1. EVER BEEN GIVEN AN ENGAGEMENT RING?
No. I proposed to Jim, and we were so broke that we just bought wedding bands.

2. LONGEST RELATIONSHIP?
I am currently in my longest relationship. We have been together almost 9 1/2 years and married for 6 1/2.

3. LAST GIFT YOU RECEIVED?
My mom just bought me a gift certificate for the Chicken Soup's Life Coaching for Parents six week online course.

4. EVER DROPPED A CELL PHONE?
All the time.

5. WHEN'S THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT?
I really cannot remember....college maybe?

6. THING(S) YOU SPEND A LOT OF MONEY ON?
Bills, groceries, anything from Target

7. LAST FOOD YOU ATE?
Chocolate chip muffin and a cup of coffee

8. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Eyes

9. ONE FAVORITE SONG?
Crazy by Gnarls Barkley

10. WHERE DO YOU LIVE?
Austin, Texas

12. CELL PHONE SERVICE PROVIDER:
Sprint

13. FAVORITE MALL STORE:
Old Navy

14. LONGEST JOB YOU HAD:
My last job - 6 years

15. DO YOU OWN A PAIR OF DICE?
Yes

16. DO YOU PRANK CALL PEOPLE?:
No

17. LAST WEDDING YOU ATTENDED?
Hmmmm....I can think of 3, but I don't know which was the last.
Amanda & Jason (my niece)
Paul & Stephanie (in New Orleans - very fun)
Toby & Rick (in Bryan - was more like a big party and they got up on the stage where they were married, then back to the party. Everyone was wearing jeans and tshirts and most people camped out that night)

18. FIRST FRIEND YOU'D CALL IF YOU WON THE LOTTERY:
After my family, I would probably call my friend Julie

19. LAST TIME YOU SAW YOUR BEST FRIEND:
I don't really have a best friend now, but the last time I saw my bf from high school was probably over a year ago.

20. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT?
Whataburger

21. BIGGEST LIE YOU HAVE EVER TOLD:
The first thing that comes to mind happened when I was 16. My best friend was spending the night and we were planning to meet our boyfriends by the pond in our neighborhood. As we were walking out the door to "go for a walk" my mom asked me if we were meeting any boys and I told her no. We were gone too long and my mom came looking for us and caught us walking down the street with the boys. She took my friend home and was so pissed at me for lying to her.

23. WHERE'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO EAT WITH FRIENDS?
Ruta Maya since there is a lot of room and toys for the kids to play with.

24. CAN YOU COOK?
I get food on the table and its not terrible, but I am not one of those people that can just throw something together and it be fabulous. I have to follow recipes to the letter.

25. WHAT CAR DO YOU DRIVE?:
2005 Nissan Sentra

26. BEST KISSER:
Jim :)

27. LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Probably the last time the kids were tag-teaming me all night where one would go to sleep just as the other woke up and vise versa all.night.long

28. MOST DISLIKED FOODS:
Most seafood

29. THING YOU LIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF
I am organized,

30. THING YOU DISLIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF:
I try to take on too much at one time

32. LONGEST SHIFT YOU HAVE WORKED AT A JOB?:
Around 20 hours. I got to a site at 7:00 am and worked there until around 6:00 pm, came home to eat and take a nap, then went back to the site around 9:00 pm and worked until 5:00 am.

The next longest shift was around 15 hours. I got to the site around 7:00 am and left around 11:00 pm. I was working outside in the freezing cold, had my hands in water on and off all day, and when it got dark, I had no lights and was out in the middle of a field hauling equipment through the mud from one well to the next.

33. FAVORITE MOVIE?
LOTR series

34. CAN YOU SING?
So-so

35. LAST concert attended?
I took Abhi and Fiona to Ruta Maya one evening when several bands were playing. The last major concert I went to was probably when Beyonce was playing at the Houston Rodeo 3 years ago.

36. LAST KISS?
Anhi and Fiona when I dropped them off at the babysitter this morning

37. LAST MOVIE RENTED:
Lady in the Water

38. ONE THING YOU NEVER LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT:
My purse

39. FAVORITE vacation spot:
Of all the places I have been, my favorite would have to be Alaska. It was really beautiful and we had lots of fun.

43. LAPTOP OR DESKTOP COMPUTER?:
Laptop

44. FAVORITE COMEDIAN?:
Ellen

45. DO YOU SMOKE?
Sometimes

46. SLEEP WITH OR WITHOUT CLOTHES?
With

47. WHO SLEEPS WITH YOU EVERY NIGHT?:
Jim, Abhi, & Fiona

48. DO LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS WORK?:
Sometimes. Jim and I had a long distance relationship when we first started dating. I have had others that didn't work at all.

49. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BEEN PULLED OVER BY THE POLICE?
A few.

50. PANCAKES OR FRENCH TOAST?
Pancakes

51. DO YOU LIKE COFFEE?:
Yes

52. HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR EGGS?:
Scrambled

53. DO YOU BELIEVE IN ASTROLOGY?:
Yes

54. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?:
One of my clients who used to be a co-worker.

55. LAST PERSON ON YOUR MISSED CALL LIST?:
My boss

56. WHAT WAS THE LAST TEXT MESSAGE YOU RECIEVED?:
From Kristen - "Yeah! I'm gonna call my boss...it's noon till 1. I have to ask to come in to work at 2 instead." 8:12 pm Fri, Jan 26

58. NUMBER OF PILLOWS?:
3

59. WHAT ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW?
jeans and my alien t-shirt from Roswell, NM

60. PICK A LYRIC, ANY LYRIC:
"I'm CRAZY, yeah I'm CRAZY!"

61. WHAT KIND OF JELLY DO YOU LIKE ON YOUR PB & J?:
Blackberry

62. CAN YOU PLAY POOL?:
Yes

63. CAN YOU SWIM?
Yes

64. FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla with Hershey's chocolate syrup on top

65. DO YOU LIKE MAPS?
Yes, they are very helpful. I print maps out anytime I am going somewhere new.

66. TELL ME A RANDOM FACT ABOUT YOURSELF:
I am highly allergic to hedgehogs

68. EVER ATTEND A THEME PARTY?
Not that I recall

69. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?
Spring

70. LAST TIME YOU LAUGHED AT SOMETHING STUPID?
Probably last night when Jim and I were watching American Idol.

71. WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP THIS MORNING ?
At 6:00 when Jim's alarm went off. I usually go back to sleep, but Fiona woke up too. We still stayed in bed until 6:45 before we (me, Fiona, & Abhi) got up.

72. BEST THING ABOUT WINTER?:
The holidays

73. LAST TIME A COP GAVE YOU A TICKET?:
I got a speeding ticket a few years ago, but I can't remember when. The last time I got pulled over was for an expired inspection sticker and the cop let me off because I was pregnant (about 8 months with Abhi) and the cop and I had the same birthday, lol.

75. NAME OF YOUR FIRST PET?
The first pet that was mine was a cat I named Callie. We lived in WV at the time and we were feeding a feral mama cat and her kittens. We caught the mama and all the kittens and my dad said I could have my pick, meaning the kittens. I picked the mama cat and my dad said I would never be able to tame her. I had her tame in a week, but she would only let me touch her. She slept on my pillow every night. I was about 9 years old at the time.

76. DO YOU THINK PIRATES ARE COOL OR OVERRATED?:
Well, Johnny Depp makes a damn cool pirate.

77. WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS WEEKEND??
Possibly going to the SXSW party to meet some of my favorite bloggers.

78. BIRTHDATE:
May 12, 1977

79. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE:
What I already am - wife, mother, environmental scientist

85. ARE YOU ON A LAPTOP?:
Yes

89. DO YOU MISS SOMEONE RIGHT NOW?
Yes - my hubby and kidlets

90. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHERE WOULD YOU GO?
Hawaii

92. ARE YOU IN HIGH SCHOOL?:
Nooooo....that is ancient history....like 12 years ago

93. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH?:
Yes

94. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NAME?
I have lots of favorite names - Abigail, Raeyn, Fiona, Rose

95. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHING SUIT?:
White

96. DOES YOUR SCHOOL START IN AUGUST?:
I don't go to school

97. DID YOU GO ON VACATION LAST MONTH?:
No

98. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ON A CRUISE?:
No - My past experience on boats have not been good. I spend most of the time with my head in the trash can or toilet.

99. DO YOU HAVE A SISTER
I have 3

100. ARE YOU UPSTAIRS?:
No

101. ARE YOU IN LOVE?:
Yes

102. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN THE HOSPITAL?
Several times

103. DO YOU WISH YOU COULD SEE ANYONE PARTICULAR RIGHT NOW?
Yes

104. WHAT JEWELRY ARE YOU WEARING?
My grandmother's ring and my favorite amethyst pendant

105. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO AFTER THIS SURVEY?
Start working

Ok! Well, if you made it though all of that, then congratulations! And, TAG you're it! If you are reading this and have a blog, you have been tagged!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer