Wednesday, August 30, 2006
40 weeks 1 day

2006-08-30 008
Originally uploaded by mamamary.
I will be brave and post the bare belly photo with the stretch marks in all their glory. Actually, they are not that bad compared to last time. I had a band of stretch marks all the way around front to back. This time, some of the stretch marks from last time have extended a little and only a few isolated new ones have popped up.

Anyway, enough about stretch marks. MIL went home this morning, so I am ready for the baby to come.

(Hear that baby? We are ready! Any time! Please?)

I have been having terrible insomnia this last week. Last night sucked extra hard - I couldn't get up and watch tv or read a book because MIL was sleeping on the couch. So, I was stuck laying in bed staring at the wall until around 3 am when I finally fell asleep.

Anyway, tonight we have 3 new Netflix movies, so that should keep me occupied until I can sleep!

Well, that's all I have for tonight!


1 Comments:

Blogger mamamilkers said...

Your belly looks lower to me in this picture! I am sending you lots of birthing vibes, mama!!!!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer