Wednesday, October 04, 2006
Gettin' in the groove



Hi! I realized its been a while since I posted, so here I am. We are getting settled into a semi-regular schedule. Abhi is still testing her limits, but I think its mostly because she's almost 2. So, we have implemented "quiet time" for when she does something after we've told her not to (i.e. hitting, screaming, jumping on me when I am holding Fiona, etc.). So far it has worked pretty well.

Our sleeping arrangements have regressed quite a bit. Abhi wants to sleep with us again, which is ok for now. Eventually I want to get her to sleep all night in her own bed again. We are moving to a new apartment in a couple of weeks, so we will work on the sleeping arrangements after we get settled in our new place.

Fiona is getting bigger every day (yay breastmilk!). We are battling thrush right now. I took her to the doctor last week and they went ahead and did her 1 month checkup. She was in the 90th percentile for her height and 75th percentile for her weight. I have to take both girls back for Abhi's 2 year checkup and Fiona's 2 month check up at the beginning of November. That should be fun...

Well, I need to do some packing! I promise I will try to update a little more often!


1 Comments:

Blogger mamamilkers said...

I was wondering how you ladies were doing over there . . . Glad to hear everything is going well! Except for the thrush, of course.

We've all been comparing baby weights over at MDC. I love hearing how all the babes are getting so big on breastmilk!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer