Friday, January 12, 2007
Bills...blah!
I hate paying bills, who doesn't right? Since starting my new job, I only get paid once a month now. So, I end up paying for most of our bills out of my check. It really sucks to get a nice fat check and see 75% of it go away immediately to pay bills. Jim still gets paid every 2 weeks, so it is nice to have all the bills paid and have his check for spending money.

I do feel relieved for a while after paying bills because I don't have to worry about them for another month, but then I have to concentrate on making what's left over carry us to the next paycheck. I can't wait for the day when we don't have to live paycheck to paycheck. It will come...I have faith. I got a big raise in my income when I took the new job and Jim is doing well at his. This year will be much better than the last year for sure. We struggled so much in 2006 with making ends meet with moving to Austin, paying rent and utilities again, and having another baby. We are doing much better now and it will continue to improve.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer