Tuesday, October 17, 2006
3 more weeks.......
........until we move
........until I go back to work
........until I have to leave both my babies all day, 5 days a week

I am staying pretty busy these days with packing and trying to fufill all the needs of my girls and my hubby.

I am tired. So tired. But I am having a hard time sleeping with all the stuff I need to do swirling around in my head.

I applied for a job at UT. I am hoping I get it because it's closer to home and it's not consulting.

The mommy brain is starting to kick in. I will think of something I need to do or something I need to tell Jim, but by the time I walk into the next room, I have forgotten whatever it was. *Sigh*

This post is pretty random, isn't it? I guess that's just how I feel today.

ok, gotta go - both kids are crying!


1 Comments:

Blogger mamamilkers said...

Oh my goodness, this sounds stressful! I hope the next few weeks go well for you. Good luck on the move!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer