Saturday, March 24, 2007
We have a tooth!
Fiona has her first tooth! I just noticed it while she was chewing on my finger. Last night I noticed it hurt a little when she was nursing, but I thought it was just the position she was in, but I think it was the tooth. This is a new experience for me, nursing a baby with teeth! Abhi stopped nursing before she got teeth. I am really hoping there will be no biting!!

In other news, we are having a playgroup at my apartment today. Including Abhi and Fiona, there will be four 2 year olds, 2 babies, and 4-6 adults (depending on if the husbands come). Jim conveniently had a flatland jam in Lake Charles today so he left early this morning and won't be back until tomorrow sometime. He always manages to miss these get-togethers. It should be lots of fun and Abhi is SO excited that all her friends are coming.

Abhi is having some sleep issues right now, but I will post more on that later. I need some good advice! Right now I need to get busy and clean the house then go to the grocery store for some snacks and drinks. I am hoping I can get both the girls to take a nap at the same time so I can get a nap too. Wish me luck!


1 Comments:

Blogger mollybeesmamma said...

Good luck on that nap there.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer