Friday, April 06, 2007
TGIF
I am so glad it is Friday, and a payday Friday at that. Our fridge and pantry are just about empty and I am looking forward to stocking up this afternoon. I used to look forward to the weekends because I could sleep in for a couple of days. Not anymore. Children, especially babies, don't understand the concept of "sleeping in." We get up around 6:30 every morning during the week, so they are programed to wake up that early every day. This week has been really hard on me in the sleep department. Fiona has a snotty nose, so she has been waking up every time she tries to suck her thumb and then can't breathe. Her nose clears up when she nurses, but about 30 minutes after I put her down, it is all clogged again and she wakes up crying. I don't think she is sick since she doesn't have any other symptoms, so I think it is either teeething or allergies. Abhi has been coughing in her sleep too, so I think it is probably allergies.

In other news, Fiona is still working on crawling. She can scoot backwards and do pushups, but she still hasn't figured out how to get her knees to do the work.

"Ooh, a ball! I want the ball! Maybe if I stretch I can reach it!"

"Ok, I need to move. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...."

"Oh, well. This is just as good and I can reach it."









1 Comments:

Blogger mollybeesmamma said...

I love the baby push up!!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer