Monday, April 02, 2007
MBSM - April 2
We had a little family reunion this weekend at a park on the San Marcos river. We do this twice a year and it is always lots of fun. Abhi had a blast with all of her cousins. Fiona was a little overwhelmed and cried whenever someone new tried to hold her. Except my dad, who is a baby whisperer. He has 4 daughters, eight grandchildren, and seven great-grandchildren. Fiona cried when I first put her in his lap, but he soon distracted her and she was happily slobbering on his sunglasses, watch, and hat. I love having pictures of my kids with my dad. He's the best dad a girl could have and a fun Grandad to all the kids. So, here is my best shot for this week.

To see others best shots, visit Tracey over at Picture This.

Last week and weekend was a busy one, but this week looks like it will be a bit slower so hopefully I will have the time and energy to post more.


2 Comments:

Blogger Wil's Wheels said...

Grandpas, they don't mind the slober. Sweet photo.

Blogger tracey clark said...

Gotta love the grandpas that really know what they're doing with the babies! What a priceless shot.
: ) Tracey @ Picture This

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer