Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Lots Happening!
So, lots of things have been happening lately. I thought I would just wrap everything up in a nice little bulleted list.

* I talked to another mortgage broker today and we have a preapproval letter!!! Now, when we are ready to start looking, we will be all set. Yay!

* My mom told me today that she wanted to pay for Jim to have a vasectomy. She came in to town on Saturday for my birthday and we all went out to dinner (with no kids, woo hoo!) and somehow got on the subject of birth control. She was telling me how bad birth control pills are and I told her I wasn't taking them. So, of course, then she asked what we WERE doing (condoms). Great dinner conversation, right. She wondered why Jim didn't get a vasectomy and I told her we couldn't afford it right now. So, today she calls and offers to pay for it.

* I just reconnected with my two best friends from elementary school - Melissa and Kelly - on MySpace. One of these days I am going to go up to WV and have a reunion with them.

* I am going to be a busy little bee for the next few weeks. We are going to Victoria to see my parents and Jim's mom on Memorial Day weekend. In June, we are going to Dallas for my company's Spring Picnic which should be fun. The weekend after that, Jim is going to New Orleans for a Flatland competition and I will be on my own with the kids for 4-5 days (wish me luck!).

* Things have been pretty busy at work and I hear it's only going to get busier, so if my posting gets sporadic (more so than it already is), that is why.

* Abhi's newest obsession....


* And finally, the latest cute video....



See ya on the flip side!


2 Comments:

Blogger mollybeesmamma said...

You better pencil in Shady Grove on June 7th! (Can you tell I'm excited?)

Blogger Jennefer said...

Pineapple loved watching your video. She kept trying to take the toothbrush because she wanted to put it in her mouth!

I hope you had a great bday!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer